AIM Mentors provide step-by-step guidance to lead teachers through the implementation of an AIM Teaching Kit in a series of live, on-line sessions.
Included in this training:
- Support by an AIM Mentor for the implementation of an entire AIM Teaching Kit
- Series of six, 60 minute live on-line sessions
- Recorded version sent to participants after each webinar
- Training for all grade levels, depending on your needs
- Sequential training sessions. First training session is offered prior to the teacher’s first AIM class, and continue in the same sequence that activities are introduced in the classroom
- Six-month access to the AIM Online Teacher Training resource, providing insight and background information on the topics covered in the Foundations Program workshops.
Upcoming Training Sessions
“The Webinars were one of the most exciting learning experiences I have had recently. It was so great to learn, discuss, collaborate and share with colleagues from all over, including other ‘Canadian provinces, and the U.S.-Lousiana, New Hampshire. Thanks so much AIM Language learning for the wonderful professional development opportunity!”Pauline Fice-Galea