“The Webinars were one of the most exciting learning experiences I have had recently. It was so great to learn, discuss, collaborate and share with colleagues from all over, including other ‘Canadian provinces, and the U.S.-Lousiana, New Hampshire. Thanks so much AIM Language learning for the wonderful professional development opportunity!”
AIM Mentors provide step-by-step guidance to lead teachers through the implementation of an AIM Teaching Kit in a series of live, on-line sessions.
Included in this training:
- Support by an AIM Mentor for the implementation of an entire AIM Teaching Kit
- Series of six, 60 minute live on-line sessions
- Recorded version sent to participants after each webinar
- Training for all grade levels, depending on your needs
- Sequential training sessions. First training session is offered prior to the teacher’s first AIM class, and continue in the same sequence that activities are introduced in the classroom
- Six-month access to the AIM Online Teacher Training resource, providing insight and background information on the topics covered in the Foundations Program workshops.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- Pauline Fice-Galea