The AIM Online Teacher Training site allows teachers to work independently through 11 modules covering all aspects of the AIM methodology.
AIM Online Teacher Training places a strong focus on implementation as well as the theory behind the Accelerative Integrated Methodology. It is designed for teachers who feel comfortable leading an AIM class and who would like to develop their skills further as an AIM teacher.
Key elements of AIM Online Teacher Training:
- Full gesture database for all AIM kits
- Scaffolded modular learning
- In-classroom footage demonstrating specific AIM techniques
- Reflective questioning and self-assessment
- Quizzes at the completion of each module
- Guided discovery and analysis of AIM Whole-Class Activities Book (Teacher's Guide)
- Teacher panel discussions for each module
- A video archive of AIM Workshops
- Community discussion threads, social learning and career networking opportunities
- Searchable user directory - find and network with other users in the same area, or who teach the same grades