September 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
October 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Teacher Training
The AIM Online Teacher Training (OTT)
Current modules aimed at French teachers.
OTT allows teachers to work independently through 11 training modules covering all aspects of the Accelerative Integrated Methodology (AIM). This self-paced training site provides practical advice and concrete examples to help teachers implement the AIM effectively. OTT also explains the theory behind the AIM so teachers can better understand how and why it works.
Providing on-demand support for teachers whenever and wherever they need it, OTT is designed to complement other AIM in-person and e-learning opportunities as part of a comprehensive AIM training plan.
Your Subscription Includes:
- 11 self-paced training modules, with hours of training videos, quizzes and self-assement activities. When you sign up for our FREE 15 day trial, you gain access to two complete training modules which will give you an overview of the training process. There are 10 steps in each module that will help take you on your first steps to the mastery of the AIM methodology.
- Access to the full online Gesture Database (includes all French, Spanish and English gestures) also included in our FREE 15 day trial.
- Self-reflection questions at the beginning and end of each module for guided self-assessment
- Teacher panel discussions to share experiences and best practices
- Community discussion threads for social learning and career networking
- Searchable user directory to find and connect with other AIM teachers
- A video archive of AIM training workshops
- In-classroom footage demonstrating specific AIM techniques