Sales Tax & Customs Policy
Orders shipped outside of Canada are NOT subject to any sales tax.
- Workshop/Summer Institute registration: Taxes are charged based on location where the workshop/Summer Institute is held.
- Online Teacher Training and Webinar/Foundation: Taxes are charged based on destination province.
PRODUCT: Taxes are charged based on destination province
- British Columbia: 5% GST + 7% PST
- Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador: 13% HST
- Alberta, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon: 5% GST
- Nova Scotia: 15% HST
Please note that Books are charged 5% GST ONLY regardless of destination province.
For orders shipped outside of Canada, customers are liable for all import duties, brokerage fees and local sales taxes levied by the country the items are shipping to.
Return & Exchange Policy
When you receive your package, please examine it closely:
- To determine you have received the correct item(s)
- To determine if goods were not damaged in transit
If an item is missing or damaged in your order, you must let us know within 10 days of receipt of your shipment.
If you are otherwise not satisfied with your order, you may exchange or return your product within 30 days*. Please have your original purchase order number (invoice number) ready and contact our Customer Service staff at 604-984-0015 | 1-800-668-6288, or email us at [email protected]. Thank you.
On Exchanges and Returns a re-stocking fee of 15% will be applied if the product is not defective. AIM does not accept Returns or Exchanges after 30 days*. Goods must be returned complete and in their original purchase condition.
Shipping and customs/brokerage fees will be the responsibility of the customer unless the product is defective, or was sent to the customer in error. In the event of an error by the company, we will arrange return shipping, and pay for any shipping related charges.
* For products ordered and received prior to or during the official summer holiday break please note the 30 day Return & Exchange Policy start time calculation begins when the order has left our warehouse.
IMPORTANT: In the event that a returned order has items missing or damaged, the order may be refused, or the value of the missing/damaged materials, including bonus items (e.g. free music CDs) may be deducted from the total credit amount. Refunds will only be issued after inspection of returned goods and prior to shipment for exchanged goods.