I am just finishing up my first year with the AIM program in grades 9 and 10. I am online only, every second day with the kids for 45 min.
It is unreal how much French many of them have learned. I have kids literally thanking me for teaching them this way this year. They say it is the only class they have learned an extensive amount in this year, a Covid year.
Learn Languages with our AIM Virtual Language Learning Classroom!
- For years, parents have been asking for AIM online classes. We now offer classes for ages 5-7 French and 8-12 French and Spanish!
- The AIM, (Accelerative Integrated Methodology) is a highly accelerative language teaching approach with proven results. It incorporates effective techniques and strategies that engage students that help them quickly understand and begin to speak, read and write.
- The AIM is a scaffolded approach, where one series of lessons builds upon what is learned in previous lessons, so, unless students have prior AIM experience in their school, we recommend that students begin with Step 1 and move forward.
- Lessons are offered in series of 20 Lessons over a 10-week period, to ensure that students develop the deep learning that is possible with the methodology.
- Perfect for Homeschoolers!
- Coming soon! Mandarin and English as a second language.
See what Students and Parents are saying about this program so far!
I am just finishing up my first year with the AIM program in grades 9 and 10. I am online only, every second day with the kids for 45 min.Chantelle Schoofs – Teacher
I placed an order for four new AIM kids on Monday and they have already arrived. THEY ARE AMAZING. I’ve been using the kits from 2006 and these new ones are an amazing upgrade. They’re extremely organized and provided immediate answers to some questions I’ve had along the way so thanks so much for the clarity! So excited to start using these new resources!!!!
Thanks again for the work that you do!Raven Nickel – Teacher
- We are so lucky to have Wendy guiding us. My daughter was speaking in French (phrase complet!) after three classes! Classes are engaging, fun, and interactive with the other students in the class. I don’t know how a Zoom class can be interactive, but that is the power of Wendy! Thank you, Wendy, for your patience and engaging classes! Zara loves your classes and thanks you for maintaining her enthusiasm in French!George Gaviria – parent of student in AIM at Home classes
- Sadie is so proud to have received a certificate 🙂 She has learned more in 10 weeks with you than she did in two years at private school. We will definitely be registering her again in the fall.Thank you for being such a wonderful and supportive teacher!Susy – Mother of AIM at Home, Level 1 student
I want to say ‘Thank you – Merci :)’ from the bottom of my heart for teaching [my daughter]. You are an AMAZING TEACHER!!! She’s learning well and when she’s not in class with you, she shows off her French speaking skills to everyone at home. Thank you again!
I’m excited that she’s now doing session 2 with you and learning even more. I have recommended you to some of her friends and others in my neighbourhood. I will continue to spread the word!Shauna – Parent of student in ‘AIM at Home’ classes
I am amazed by Wendy’s dynamic teaching abilities. She reaches every student by deliberately engaging them in activities that increase their learning and their confidence in their ability to learn. And as if that’s not magic enough, her methods are also teaching her students how to persevere, a skill that so many of our students, and our children, lack.Parent – Jeannie
Registration is now open for SPRING courses!
Courses available are:
- Level 1 French for ages 4-7
- Level 1 French for ages 8-13
- Level 1 Spanish for ages 8-13
- Level 2 French for ages 8-13
- Level 3 French for ages 8-13