If I haven’t said it enough to you over the years, thank you for helping me have the best teaching years of my life. AIM truly made me love my work and see my students grow and shine every day. What you have created is truly incredible and I am forever grateful.
Wishing you all the best,
Learn Languages with our AIM Virtual Language Learning Classroom!
- For years, parents and teachers have been asking for AIM online classes. We now offer classes for ages 5-7 French and 8-12 French and Spanish, as well as Adult classes!
- The AIM, (Accelerative Integrated Methodology) is a highly accelerative language teaching approach with proven results. It incorporates effective techniques and strategies that engage students that help them quickly understand and begin to speak, read and write.
- The AIM is a scaffolded approach, where one series of lessons builds upon what is learned in previous lessons, so, unless students have prior AIM experience in their school, we recommend that students begin with Step 1 and move forward.
- Lessons are offered in series of 18 Lessons over a 10-week period, to ensure that students develop the deep learning that is possible with the methodology.
- Perfect for Homeschoolers!
- Great for teachers who want to learn French while also learning how to teach AIM!
- Coming soon! Mandarin and English as a second language.
See what people are saying about this program so far!
If I haven’t said it enough to you over the years, thank you for helping me have the best teaching years of my life. AIM truly made me love my work and see my students grow and shine every day. What you have created is truly incredible and I am forever grateful.Joëlle Rudick, Teacher
I have never come across a better second language program. My students are engaged, they are interacting in French and I can stay in the target language for the whole period and feel confident that my students understand. The support team at Aim Language Learning is phenomenal. I love the Online Teacher Training Portal. It is such a valuable resource for a new Aim teacher. Even students who struggle in their first language can find success in French if you use AIM. I am so proud to say that I am an Aim teacher because Aim gets results!”Mandy-Sue Dubreuil, core French teacher, Grafton, ON
My son first started the AIM program in school in Grade 4. This is such a great program that helps students advance their reading and comprehension of French. Initially, I wondered why Grade 4s were working on the story of the 3 little pigs! However, using a story that the students are already familiar with is a helpful strategy! My son’s French improved tremendously and he enjoyed working hard in the online portal and going through the activities. I would definitely recommend this program!Tisha – Parent of AIM Student
I am just finishing up my first year with the AIM program in grades 9 and 10. I am online only, every second day with the kids for 45 min.
It is unreal how much French many of them have learned. I have kids literally thanking me for teaching them this way this year. They say it is the only class they have learned an extensive amount in this year, a Covid year.Chantelle Schoofs – Teacher
I placed an order for four new AIM kids on Monday and they have already arrived. THEY ARE AMAZING. I’ve been using the kits from 2006 and these new ones are an amazing upgrade. They’re extremely organized and provided immediate answers to some questions I’ve had along the way so thanks so much for the clarity! So excited to start using these new resources!!!!
Thanks again for the work that you do!Raven Nickel – Teacher
- We are so lucky to have Wendy guiding us. My daughter was speaking in French (phrase complet!) after three classes! Classes are engaging, fun, and interactive with the other students in the class. I don’t know how a Zoom class can be interactive, but that is the power of Wendy! Thank you, Wendy, for your patience and engaging classes! Zara loves your classes and thanks you for maintaining her enthusiasm in French!George Gaviria – parent of student in AIM at Home classes
Courses we offer are:
- Level 1 French for ages 4-7
- Level 1 French for ages 8-13
- Level 1 Spanish for ages 8-13
- Level 2 French for ages 8-13
- Level 3 French for ages 8-13
- Adult French