Learn Languages with our AIM Virtual Language Learning Classroom!
- For years, parents have been asking for AIM online classes and we are finally offering our first series for ages 8-12.
- We are developing curriculum initially for French and Spanish for 8-12 year olds and will expand to include other ages and languages.
- The AIM, (Accelerative Integrated Methodology) is a highly accelerative language teaching approach with proven results. It incorporates effective techniques and strategies that engage students that help them quickly understand and begin to speak, read and write.
- The AIM is a scaffolded approach, where one series of lessons builds upon what is learned in previous lessons, so, unless students have prior AIM experience in their school, we recommend that students begin with Step 1 and move forward.
- Lessons are offered in series of 20 Lessons over a 10-week period, to ensure that students develop the deep learning that is possible with the methodology.
- Perfect for Homeschoolers!
- Coming soon! Spanish, Mandarin and English as a second language.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
July 21, 2020 to September 24, 2020
- 20 sessions, one hour each
- 11:00 a.m. PST / 2:00 p.m. EST – July 21 to September 3
3:30 p.m. PST / 6:30 p.m. EST – September 8 to 24
- Instructed by AIM creator, Wendy Maxwell