I am amazed by Wendy’s dynamic teaching abilities. She reaches every student by deliberately engaging them in activities that increase their learning and their confidence in their ability to learn. And as if that’s not magic enough, her methods are also teaching her students how to persevere, a skill that so many of our students, and our children, lack.
Learn Languages with our AIM Virtual Language Learning Classroom!
- For years, parents have been asking for AIM online classes and we are finally offering our first series for ages 8-12.
- We are developing curriculum initially for French and Spanish for 8-12 year olds and will expand to include other ages and languages.
- The AIM, (Accelerative Integrated Methodology) is a highly accelerative language teaching approach with proven results. It incorporates effective techniques and strategies that engage students that help them quickly understand and begin to speak, read and write.
- The AIM is a scaffolded approach, where one series of lessons builds upon what is learned in previous lessons, so, unless students have prior AIM experience in their school, we recommend that students begin with Step 1 and move forward.
- Lessons are offered in series of 20 Lessons over a 10-week period, to ensure that students develop the deep learning that is possible with the methodology.
- Perfect for Homeschoolers!
- Coming soon! Spanish, Mandarin and English as a second language.
See what Students and Parents are saying about this program so far!
- Parent – Jeannie
We are absolutely thrilled that we signed up our daughter for AIM’s online French classes! As parents, we have always wanted to see her embrace learning another language but, unfortunately, that was not the case in the classroom. With AIM’s online classes, she leaves each session with an enormous smile on her face and a belief that she can learn to speak French! The program is exceeding our expectations in every way!!B.C. Parent
I have learned more French in six classes than I have in three years at school!Student, Age 12 – Lauren D