Use of Resources for Educational Purposes
Use of AIM Language Learning resources is permitted exclusively for educational and non-commercial purposes. Downloading or sharing is not permitted. The user of our resources agrees:
- To respect all copyright provisions
- Not to copy without permission, alter or cause to damage any content or other resource.
Any unauthorized use of AIM Language Learning content is an infringement of copyright laws. AIM Language Learning and its partners will in no way be liable for unauthorized reproduction or unauthorized use of information on the AIM Language Learning website. Your use of AIM Language Learning’s resources confers no intellectual property or other right to you, nor does it compromise or diminish AIM Language Learning’s rights to the information or other content on the site.
Limited right to use
Viewing or printing content, visual elements, forms or other material from the AIM Language Learning site only confers to you a limited nonexclusive license for your own educational non-commercial purposes with your own classes for whom you have purchased the subscription. Beyond the licensed rights, you are not authorized to modify the content of AIM Language Learning resources or to copy, distribute, transmit, post, deliver, reproduce, publish, grant permission to use, create derivative works, transfer or propose the sale thereof. Any illegal or unauthorized use of the resources, including use of any system capable of extracting information by electronic or other means for the purpose of reproducing website content other than for your own personal use, and framing of the site or the unauthorized creation of links to the site will be subject to an investigation and judicial recourse. Use of usernames and passwords Users of AIM Language Learning resources agree not to allow anyone to use his/her username or password to access the site. Use of the site Users of the AIM Language Learning site agree not to:
- use the site in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent or vulgar manner;
- assume the identity of any person or entity or falsely affirm or claim an affiliation with another identity
- upload onto the site any advertising, promotional content, junk email, ‘spam’, or any other form of solicitation which is not requested or permitted
- to compromise or disrupt the site, its content, services or the servers of the network to the site;
- use the AIM Language Learning site and its resources for illegal purpose;
- be in violation, whether intentionally or not, of any applicable law whether municipal, provincial or federal.
Users under 18 years of age
Each adult user registered to use AIM Language Learning services as well as any subscriber individuals or institutions are solely responsible for the proper use of the site resources. AIM Language Learning encourages users under 18 years of age to use these resources to the extent that they are considered relevant by parents, teachers, librarians or other such subscribers. Al M Language Learning will not be responsible for any improper or inappropriate use of its resources.
Limitation of Responsibility
In no event, including the case of negligence, shall AIM Language Learning, its officers, directors, employees or agents or those of AIM Language Learning be liable to you jointly or severally, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, including loss of use or loss of data resulting from or in relation to the use of the AIM Language Learning website or any content thereon, even if AIM Language Learning or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.